Reporting to the Senior Projects Manager, you will provide Project Management input to support the Fibron Sales, Technical and Manufacturing teams. You will work with a team of Project Managers and Engineers that are approachable, focused on continuous improvement and hard at work to provide Project Management support that meet or exceed our customer’s expectations.
Location: Hoddesdon HQ UK
Applications By: 31/03/2022
Travel Required: Yes
Fibron is a major designer, manufacturer and global provider of subsea cables and umbilical systems used by the offshore Oil and Gas, Diving, Seismic, ROV, Defence and Special Applications industries. The company designs/manufactures and tests the products at our UK facility. Since we started doing business in 1986, we’ve built an excellent track record of designing products to match our customer needs. Fibron supply products to major Oil & Gas market operators and contractors globally and we place great emphasis on developing strong and long-term relationships with these clients.
Due to the company’s continued growth and expansion an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager. We are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic, highly motivated candidate, who will ultimately help to us to continue grow and expand our product portfolio.
Our design/manufacturing facility in Hoddesdon is within easy commuting distance from London by rail (closest train station is Rye House) or road (A10 short distance from the M25).
Qualifications & Education Requirements
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 year’s direct work experience in a project management capacity
- Proficient with MS office application particularly MS Project, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience at working both independently and in a team orientated, collaborative environment is essential. Along with Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute task in a high-pressure environment is crucial
Preferred – Nice to Haves:
- Exposure to a quality system such as ISO 9001 and experience in corrective action resolution.
- Experience with Project Management of cable/umbilical design and manufacture or with subsea oil and gas applications.
- Educational & Certification
- A degree in the field of Project Management or Engineering, electrical or mechanical.